Leading Software Integrity Provider Synopsys Expands Channel Strategy in ANZ – microwire.info newsroom
Editor’s Note: Cybersecurity and coding are closely intertwined today, where ensuring security in code is quickly becoming an important consideration across the entire software supply chain. There is now global competition for real cybersecurity and coding talent, and the Australasia region is no different. Australian government projections show growing demand for cybersecurity skills and services by more than 21% by May 2023, and possibly requiring another 11,000 cybersecurity specialists (source). Australia and New Zealand boast a vibrant IT arena with many small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in various consultancy and specialist roles, which are excellent career development areas for new entrants. and mid-career. Leading software integrity provider Synopsys has expanded into Australia and New Zealand and strengthened its distribution strategy through solution partners. Learn more below.
Synopsys Expands Distribution Partnership Strategy in Australia and New Zealand
Global Application Security Leader Expands Comprehensive Portfolio in Region Through Solution Partners
SINGAPORE – Synopsys, Inc. announces its strategic expansion into the Australian and New Zealand market through the Synopsys Partner Program within the Synopsys Software Integrity Group.
Synopsys Software Integrity Group helps development teams build secure, high-quality software, minimizing risk while maximizing speed and productivity. Synopsys, a recognized leader in application security, provides static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis solutions that enable teams to quickly find and fix vulnerabilities and defects in proprietary code, open source components and application behavior.
Synopsys is a six-time leader in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for application security testing, a three-time leader in the Forrester Wave™ for software composition analysis, and a two-time leader in the Forrester Wave™ for security testing static apps.
“Expanding our business across the channel is one of our top strategic priorities,” said Tom Herrmann, vice president of global channels and alliances at Synopsys Software Integrity Group. “Since making our partner business a centerpiece of our global growth strategy, we’ve increased our focus on a ‘partner first’ mentality and the results speak for themselves.”
Since announcing the new Global Partner Program in April 2021, Synopsys Software Integrity Group has delivered on its promise to improve all aspects of partner engagement. Compensation Neutrality was launched soon after, accompanied by an innovative new pricing model that rewards partners based on their level of commitment and investment. A new partner portal was recently launched, making it easier for partners to access training and activation materials, sales tools, deal registration, marketing materials, including demand generation campaign kits self-service, etc. The program has also seen the addition of new partners in each region leveraging the vast set of solutions available to them to sell or build services based on Synopsys technology.
Regional expansion efforts are led by Michael McGrath, APAC Director of Strategic Partnerships at Sydney-based Synopsys Software Integrity Group.
“As our business continues to develop and grow as the application security market expands, there are significant opportunities for partners to integrate Synopsys solutions into their offerings and help their customers secure and build trust in their software,” he said. “By expanding our ANZ Partner Program in a purposeful manner, we are strategically focusing on global systems integrators and national systems integrators, service providers and increasingly managed security service providers across a wide variety of industry verticals across the region.”
Synopsys partners in the region can now sell solutions from the Synopsys portfolio, including:
- Coverity® Static Analysis (SAST) helps development and security teams address security and quality defects early in the software development lifecycle, track and manage risks across the portfolio applications and ensure compliance with security and coding standards.
- Black Duck® Software Composition Analysis (SCA) helps teams manage security, quality, and license compliance risks that arise from using open source and third-party code in applications and containers.
- Code Dx integrates application security test results into a centralized location and automates the most time-consuming tasks to speed up testing and remediation.
- WhiteHat™ Dynamic Scanning (DAST) quickly and accurately detects website and application vulnerabilities, with the scale and agility you need to identify security risks across your entire software portfolio. apps.
- Defensics® offers a comprehensive, versatile, and automated black box fuzzer that enables organizations to effectively discover and fix software weaknesses.
- Seeker® Interactive Application Security Testing (IAST) helps teams automate web security testing in DevOps pipelines.
Learn more about the Synopsys Partner Program.